- What is electricity? (Dlan)
- How does electricity work? (Lee)
- How does electricity travel? (Aimee)
- How long does electricity last? (Skye)
- Where does electricity come from? (Freya)
We split into two groups and started to plan our experiments. We looked at the equipment we had available, including: lamps, wires, batteries and motors. Year 3 had lots of fantastic ideas about how we could investigate today's question and about what we could change in our experiments.
We also discussed what makes a fair test.
Year 3 then designed their own results table to use when collecting their results.
We are looking forward to investigating and learning more about electricity later on this week.